1. Make a Statement: It takes a stroke of courage to step out in a fascinator. Subtle or dramatic, stunning or exquisite - our timeless designs have you covered. Ruffle some feathers, in a good way!
2. Supreme Elegance: Worn by queens, princesses and duchesses alike - the fascinator is that final flourish to any outfit. If there's a way to attain a refined royals' style, it's to wear her go-to accessory.
3. Comfort is Key: As you'll be wearing your gorgeous fascinator all day, you'll want excellent support. With this in mind, our fascinators' headbands feature a soft satin cushioning. This fabric keeps the headband stable and comfortable with no need for any annoying bobby pins or combs.
4. Excellent Value: We feel that everyone should be able to look their best - whether at the Kentucky Derby or a friend's wedding. That's why we've made sure our fascinators are affordable to style-conscious women.
5. Available Right Now: Designed for the 2020 Derby season, these limited edition fascinators are available while stocks last.
The Kentucky Derby is the annual highlight to anyone's social calendar. With the race now postponed till September (the first time in over seventy-five years!), we expect it to be bigger, bolder and brighter than ever before. While everyone's eyes will be on the race track during the "two greatest minutes in sports," the remainder will be spent looking out for one thing: luxurious hats and fascinators.
Pippa & Pearl's 2020 collection is a stunning combination of class and style - where the Prarie meets Paris. Light fabrics and striking colors exude a luxurious feel, keeping eyes out of the clouds and on you. All our fascinators are beautifully crafted in a range of materials from wide-brimmed sinamay dishes with soft netting to light meshes trimmed with ribbons and feathers.
In recent years, the fascinator has proven increasingly popular with celebrities and royalty. Why might you ask? Firstly, these pieces are comfortable, cooling and wonderfully versatile - they can contrast with your outfit, or complement the style. Secondly, as fascinators don't fully cover your hair, they don't flatten it (often our bugbear with hats!) and so, can elegantly crown your hairstyle.
Fascinators can be an excellent accessory for softening lines and bringing balance to your look. With this in mind, we have a few style tips that might help you in your choice!
If you have oval facial features, you can get away with wearing pretty much any fascinator. If you have a squarish face, a fascinator with curved lines can help soften your shape, while those with a round face suit fascinators with longer lines to extend features. If you're on the tall side, go for a headpiece with a little more width, and if you're smaller, a more substantial fascinator can add an aspect of height.
The fascinator is beautifully crafted. I thought it was comfortable and can’t wait for the Derby!
Elegant and stylish fascinator
Beautiful and high quality; easy to wear - comes with the headband and a clip so could wear either way. Fits nicely and adds flare to the outfit without being too large or overpowering.
Gorgeous- perfect customization
Could not be happier with this fascinator. It's got great height and detail- perfect for the Royal Ascot races in London. Pippa & Pearl added light blue feathers on request to match my dress and it's just gorgeous. This is my 6th fascinator from Pippa & Pearl and I will obviously continue to go here first for great quality and value. Thank you!
I usually wear hats (have a lot ), but this time I have chosen a fascinator for the first time. I was so happy with it that I bought a navy one also! I suspect you have converted me to fascinators because the headband is so comfortable! Thank you so much for making a comfortable ,quality, & beautiful product!