Posted: Oct 30 2018
The Holidays are the best time of year for glamour gals and edgy fashionista's alike to dress in trend setting staples and classic chic pieces that can easily be worked into your wardrobe.
We're here to help you take the hassle out of the hunt with these 10 great holiday looks that will have you wowing that glam factor at all of those fun holiday parties!
1. The Perfect Mix of Velvet and SequinsSource: pinterest.comTry out the perfect melt of shining sequins and lush velvet this season. Not only will you be shining like a diamond, but you'll be warm and cozy as well. Check out our luscious curve hugging "Vivid Burgundy" Bodycon Dress.
2. Tease in TulleSource: thecityblonde.comSummon your inner Carrie Bradshaw and don't be afraid to rock a tulle skirt. Paired with one of our blinging crop tops or pretty little body suits, you can bring out both sexy and chic in one look. Tulle Skirts in white, nude pink, gray or black.
3. Infuse A Little Bottom ShimmerSource: fenzyme.comSequins and glitter aren't the only two sources of bling. Try our adorable gold tweed shorts to punch up an outfit in a laid back yet luxurious way!
4. Mix It UpSource: stylishwife.comMix casual and dress-y pieces for an effortless glam look that can easily be worn from day to night. A chambray button-down mixed with a sequin skirt is the perfect day to night party look. You can find the same style pencil skirts in silver and black here.
5. Add a little BlingSource: pinterest.comGo mainstream! Who say's you have to wear a dress for the holidays? Bring out your inner boss babe with some high waisted trousers and a bling-a-licious crop top. Sequin crop tops available here in gold, black, silver, rose gold, or red.
6. Plaid Is PerfectionSource: bloglovin.comWhen it doubt? Plaid. Pair a cute little plaid dress with a leather jacket and heels or knee high boots and you have a night out party outfit! Check out our plaid dresses here and here.
7. Turn Heads in RedSource: lonestarsouthern.comTurn heads in the perfect red dress. Dress it up with pearls or add a gold bow belt for the perfect holiday touch. Try out our perfect "Bold In Red" Dress.
8. Romp Romp Romp It UpSource: mesvoyagesaparis.comIf I had to take a wild guess, I'd say rompers aren't going anywhere fast, and we're so in love with them. Take some cues from the world of fashion blogging and mix and match textures ( leather jacket, anyone?) for a look that will take your style to the next level. Try our favorite kimono sequin romper in gold here.
9. Smooth Like VelvetSource: hauteofftherack.comLooking to add a sense of sophisticated glam to your seasonal wardrobe? Try a pair of uber on-trend velvet pants with a sequin top and classic pointy-toe pumps. Glam it up with some peep toe bling and you are going to be prettier than the times square ball drop! Check out these perfect velvet trousers in burgundy and navy blue.
10. Go Big or Go Home!Source: pinterest.comMasquerade ball calling? Find the most glamorous black ball gown you can and spruce it up with pearls and bling. Check out our "Pearl On" Black Satin ball gown with accent pearls and rhinestones. Absolutely breath-taking!
Posted: Jun 15 2018
Hey Pearl Girls! We know it’s almost already reaching 100 degrees outside and you’re trying to cool off but IT’S SO HOT! Let us help you ease your fashionista angst with our selected pieces below for your Summer outfit go-to guide.
Day Time Casual Go-To TopsThe sunflower print top is essential for those steamy Houston summer days. You can rock this look running errands or hanging by the pool! Pair it with a skirt for an easy breezy casual but flirty look or combine it with your favorite denim shorts. It will quickly become your favorite throw on and go staple!🌻Classic pineapples bring tropical, adorable coolness to this stretch-cotton, lightweight t-shirt perfect for days spend under the sun."Easy Breezy" Floral BlouseSlender ties at the split short sleeves add trend-right savvy to a pin striped blouse with a pretty floral print and a flattering boat neck line.
Office-to-Happy Hour Summer Time Outfits
We get it, it can be frustrating trying to find the perfect outfit that is not only office appropriate but also sexy chic enough to jump right into happy hour with your girlfriends after work. So we've compiled a few go-to options, that are easy breezy cool, comfortable and stylish for summer nights. We've got you dressed!Feel and look like a boss in this super compfy tuxedo peplum jumpsuit. You will feel just as sophisticated as you will sexy chic once happy hour hits. Especially after your bare shoulders can once again catch the summer evening breeze from that office cardigan!These pants are so comfortable you'll forget your in the office and not lounging on the beach sipping a pina colada. Paired with the perfect bodysuit, you will go office chic to that happy hour effortlessly.
Dressed to perfection. Cute flats and a cardigan can make this coral dress office ready in no time! And stilettos and a statement wearing necklace can take you to date night before you can say "is it happy hour yet?"This versatile little number will be your go-to piece of the summer. From office chic, to happy hour, to the perfect summer wedding... accessories can play this dress up, down and all around town. Also available in Navy Blue!
When comfortable meets sexy, you have achieved outfit zen! That is exactly what this chic one-piece embodies. The palm print with the pink backdrop adds the perfect amount of feminine charm. Knock them off their socks in this look!
Posted: Jan 22 2018
Whether you've been hit with cupids bow and arrow and have a hot date this Valentines day or celebrating the awesomely feminist counterpart GALentines day, we have the perfect outfit for you! So lets celebrate the men and women in our lives in style. Check out these 15 outfits perfect for date night, brunch, or the office all in adorable red and pink hues.
"Roses Roses" Black Fit & Flare Dress
If you want to go all out in full Valentines day attire, this is the dress for you. This black midi dress designed with a sheer neckline and hem has a romantic feel with its budding embroidered roses and finished ribbon hem line. Pair it with our black tulle skirt for a fuller more conservative look.
"Stella" Lace Sheath Dress
If there were a dress dedicated to this holiday, we have to say this one takes the cake. Its sexy, its red, its romantic and its lace... what's not to love?
Pop Over Midi Dress - Fuchsia
Got a hot date after work? This adorable popover dress is perfect for the office and straight to cocktail hour. Its flirty ruffle popover and bright fuchsia hue will have you falling in love in more ways than one!
Plus Size Chiffon Maxi Dress - Pink
For our ladies with curves, we got you covered. A touch of lace at the décolleté neckline turns up the romance for a dreamy chiffon gown.
Silver Sequin Bodice Jumpsuit
Who says your V-day attire has to be red or pink? Break out in this adorable silver detailed bodice jumpsuit. Add a red lip and heels and you are ready to break some hearts!
"Anna" Pleated Midi Dress - Pink
Another versatile piece that can be worn to the office, brunch for Galentines day or a romantic dinner for two. We're loving the metallic pink pleats and cinched waist line!
"Tied Up In Love" Lace Cocktail Dress
We're tied up in love with this dress! The front bow detail, the lace and off the shoulder sleeves, we couldn't think of a better dress to wear on Valentines day!
Burgundy Velvet Wide Leg Pants
Nothing is as sultry as the feeling of velvet on your legs. These burgundy velvet pants will have you feeling love-y dove-y and comfortable all day!
"Marilyn" Lace Bodice Gown
Got a formal event to attend for Valentines day. Of course, we have the perfect ball gown for you. From the rhinestone detailed bodice, to the beautiful red ball room skirt and best of all... it's got pockets!!!
Deep V Neck Pencil Dress - Pink
Another "perfect for the office" number. We can't help it, we have lots of great, easy pieces that can go from day to night with no effort at all. Our deep v pencil dress in pink is chic and effortless for dinner with the hunny or brunch with the gals!
"Red Tulips" Floral Midi Dress
Another great dress for our curvy gals! Ornate red tulips enrich a curve-hugging mermaid-cut cocktail midi dress, a unique silhouette in a heel-friendly length and accenting its fluttery slight high/low hem. Available in Regular and Plus Sizes.
Pink Scalloped Suede Dress
The mini scallops on this hem are totally adorable, not to mentioned it's silky suede touch. This pink number can go from day to night with ease.
Tulip Floral Print Pants
These adorable tulip print pants will be the topic of conversation at your Galentines day brunch. Ladies, these are very limited edition. So grab them while there are still some left!
"Enchanted Roses" Lace Cocktail Dress
Give yourself some love in this adorable navy blue lace cocktail dress with detailed embroidered red roses.
Lace Trim Pop Over Dress
We saved the best for last! Not only is this adorable little number a perfect Valentines day date dress but it's on sale!!
Posted: Nov 14 2017
The holidays are among us but don't worry, we got you fashionably covered in this seasons must-haves! From pieces of our own to some of our personal favorites, we'll help you make the perfect selection... and don't forget to treat yourself while you're at it! After all, all of this on-line shopping is exhausting... you deserve it! So get a cup of hot chocolate and your favorite pj's and check out our holiday gift guide for the fabulous fashionista in your life!
Gold Contrast Sequin Sweater
Number one on our list is a no-brainer. It's a sweater. It's cozy. It's gold. It's fashionable. AND It's got sequins!! Its the perfect sweater for the the office, brunch and all of those holiday parties! $34.99, PippaAndPearl.com
These flats are amazing. Comfortable, chic, and pair effortlessly with EVERYTHING. Not to mention, they have sooooo many styles and prints to choose from. These striped Flannel Gray Herringbone were right up our alley! $145, Rothy's Flats
Ana Koutsi Leather ClutchTwo Stone Bangle Bracelets
We love supporting small businesses and it's hard not to love Ana Koutsi's leather handbags. Minimalist design with a big fashion statement! Our favorite is the Rose Gold clutch made from Italian leather with detailed stitching. $98.00, Ana Koutsi
Make her eyes light up with these stackable shining bracelets. They make the perfect stocking stuffers! They're available in gold or silver with crystal or gunmetal gray stones. $16, PippaAndPearl.com
Black Satin Bomber Jacket
Of course we saved the best for last! Our black satin bomber jacket is one of our best sellers, and for good reason. It's timeless in style, cozy, chic, and super comfy... you simply can't go wrong. $69.99, PippaAndPearl.com
Posted: Oct 23 2017
Ah, the jumpsuit. They can be ridiculously cute but so many women are afraid to go down the route of a jumpsuit. You know, that garment that incorporates trousers and a top in one piece? So many women I know have shared their dismal for this one piece clothing item. It just makes me ponder what poorly designed jumpsuits they must be trying on?
I've been there. I see all of the Pinterest models, frolicking in these anything-but-ordinary one-piece-wonders and I'm staring at my screen wide eyed like the heart-eyed emoji. I anticipate trying one on, only to be completely disappointed and wondering "is this supposed to look like this?"
Jumpsuits are supposed to be playful, vibrant, figure flattering and above all easy-to-wear! If you're not feeling like a sophisticated goddess... then you are not wearing the right one!
I'll never forget the first time I tried on a jumpsuit I loved! It was so comfortable and easy to dress up. All I needed was the right set of heels and some simple jewelry. Choosing the right pair of shoes is key to pulling off this look. Keep it simple. Nothing tears down the look of your chic jumpsuit like a clunky pair of shoes. Of course, for those of you who know they can pull off sky high platforms with anything they put on and be entirely glamorous, then I say, "slay girl, slay".
For effortless and chic fashion... grab a pair of strapp-y sandals, some simple jewelry and you got a head-to-toe-ready outfit for any event.
Jumpsuits aren't going anywhere and we're bringing you several chic designs to add to your wardrobe!
the pearl girls